Location: London - Aldgate-East Office (flexible hours / days in office)
Salary: Competitive and depending on experience.
Kleene is accelerating the journey for businesses to be data driven. We believe that modern businesses can grow faster, be more efficient and empower their employees by making data easily available. Working with data is slow, complicated and expensive and Kleene is on a mission to create change. We have seen rapid growth in the last years and this is an opportunity to join a high growth startup and have a significant impact on the future of business intelligence.
We’ve been moving fast since we founded Kleene. We’ve built a world class product and started scaling our proposition in the UK and abroad, we raised over $16M+ in funding from some of the leading European investors, and grown our team to 60+ people
We are looking to recruit a candidate to help support our Finance Director - the ideal candidate will support us as someone whose part-qualified as assistant management accountant or a senior person finance manager.
Skills and experience required:
Day to day accounting, expense management and roll out, bank reconciliations, payables and receivables management, payroll
- Comfortable with mathematics and excel spreadsheets
- Invoices, processes, expenses
- Must have working experience with Xero, manage inbox, customer queries, purchases, invoices, day to day activities
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Results orientated and self-motivated.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience within the commodity space highly desired
- Experience in a start-up environment desired but not essential
- VAT/payroll experience would be added advantageous
We are also happy to look at someone who can carry out 20hrs per week